Saturday, February 28, 2015

Ten Things to Pack for Spring Break

One week from today I will be on a plane heading south to the sunshine state for some baseball and the beach. Spring break cannot come soon enough because I am so tired of seeing wool sweaters and snow. Technically I have enough time to pack next week, but I know that if I don't start planning now then I will end up with some random items taking up valuable space and leaving behind some essential item (last year it was my Yankees hat). Plus, I am beyond thrilled to have an excuse to go through my spring clothes! I haven't laid out any outfits yet, but there are a few things that I know are crucial to pack after 4 straight Florida spring break trips.

{get everything here}
One: Cute, Lightweight top
This can be used for day or night, but the key is that it is lightweight. If you're going to a game, like me, opt for cotton because at least it will dry if you sweat a bit (which you will).

Two: Neutral Flats
I love wearing my jacks when the weather is nicer. However, a cute pair of flats is perfect for going to and from the airport. They can also be a nice change of footwear for a chilly evening or just to take a break from sandals.

Three: Hat
Another one that doesn't need much of an explanation. I showed a baseball hat because they're easier to pack in a suitcase than a sunhat. 

Four: Sundresses
I don't think this needs an explanation. Bring a few of these because they take up no space and are perfect for any occasion because you can dress them up or down.

Five: Makeup with SPF
I always wear makeup with SPF because my face is pretty sensitive, but it is especially important to protect your face if you are going to be in the sun all day.

Six: Bathing Suit
Don't be one of those people who goes to the beach, forgetting the one essential item.

Seven: Statement Earrings
It is hot in Florida, at least it is hotter than Virginia. I usually opt for fun earrings over a fun necklace because I don't want anything sitting on my neck that doesn't have to be there. Plus, bracelets and necklaces have been responsible for their fair share of unfortunate tan or burn lines.

Eight: Sandals
Get a pedicure (or give yourself one) and throw on those sandals that have been sitting in the back of your closet all winter. Is anyone else beyond excited for sandal season?

Nine: Sunglasses
Don't get crows feet from squinting your eyes. The sun will reflect off the sand and water so it will be even harsher than usual.

Ten: Cute Sweatshirt
The Florida evenings are much chillier than the days. I always bring a cute sweater or sweatshirt when I go out to dinner because the breeze really gets to you. It is really nice to be able to sit outside for meals in Florida, but, especially by the water, it is chilly enough to want a sweater and jeans.

xx
erin

1 comment:

  1. pgslot 88th เป็นผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่ใหญ่เป็นอันดับหนึ่งของโลก เป็นที่นิยมเยอะที่สุดในทวีปเอเชีย pgslot รวมทั้งเป็นค่ายเกมเจ้าแรกที่นำสิ่งใหม่ด้าน Ai เข้ามาใช้ร่วม

    ReplyDelete