Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Five: Ready for Spring

Guys, it's an important day! Do you know why? Baseball is back! Yes, today the Yankees pitchers and catchers report marking the official start of Spring Training and my countdown to seeing a few games over Spring Break. I am so incredibly ready for that trip to Florida. I mean, mentally I am ready...physically, I could use a few extra weeks of crunches before I go anywhere in a bikini.
Today's plans for me include a little spring cleaning and dinner and a movie...alone. I swear it's not pathetic and I am actually really excited about it. I am going to watch one of the Oscar nominated movies since I haven't seen any of them. If it's not on Netflix, I don't watch it these days.

Kate Spade made the cutest, printable voting slip for the Academy Awards.

Caitlin made a great list of some cute, affordable Spring items to get out of this weather funk.

This Sur La Table marble slab is so pretty and would be so helpful to have in my kitchen with all the baking I do.

I ordered this J. Crew Factory top already because I loved the print when J. Crew had it last year.

These mug cakes actually look delicious and I am seriously considering trying one out tonight.

Have a great weekend and stay warm!

xx
erin

No comments:

Post a Comment