Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Five: Missing Motivation

Okay, I don't normally struggle with motivating myself this much on a Friday because it is still a weekday, but today I am still lounging around my apartment, doing nothing. In all seriousness, I have a lot to do today, but motivation seems to have escaped me. The most important thing I have to do is get ready to have everyone over for our Galentine's Day celebration tonight! I realized that it is the perfect excuse to break out my glitter wine glasses, which have been sitting in a box since we moved in. Maggie and I have quite the collection of cups and glasses between us so I just never unpacked them.
{via}
If you want to make your own glasses, here's a tutorial. I love them because people can remember which glass is theirs by which color glitter they have!

Shopping for some new white jeans this spring? Check out Carly's post.

Lauren Conrad saying her favorite position is CEO is still one of my favorite interview moments every and this article has several other equally great, sassy quotes from celebrities.

I need this coffee cup...especially today.

New York Fashion Week is going on right now and Kate Spade debuted their fall collection today.

xx
erin

No comments:

Post a Comment