Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Mixing Metals

Some people still shy away from mixing brown and black or gold and silver, but I personally love many pieces that combine the two. Recently, I picked up a necklace from Eastern Market that mixes gold, silver, and rose gold, and it has me wanting more mixed metal pieces. Kendra Scott's new Glam Rocks collection has a bunch of pieces that include mixed metals. Of course, she always creates amazing jewelry, I especially love this pair of earrings!
watch: Kate Spade // earrings: Kendra Scott // rings: BaubleBar // necklace: Jules Smith // bracelets: Kendra Scott
That being said, did I mention that I got my necklace for $16? You definitely don't have to spend a fortune to be fashionable, though sometimes a splurge is worth it!

xx,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment