Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Life Update: Couch Potato

I haven't really been blogging, posting on Instagram, or working out. I don't do well with nothing to do and nowhere to go. I guess it's a good thing that I like to be busy, but my reaction to having nothing to do is basically a string of days with schedules that resemble what should that rare lazy Sunday. Seriously though, I have been binge watching Grey's Anatomy and Friday Night Lights while just sort of getting through the day.
It sounds like a pretty great way to get through I guess, but in reality, it gets old. Today I realized that I have a week and a half before I go back to Charlottesville for my final year of college and time isn't a commodity to be wasted. I have other goals and things to do this summer and now, it is coming down to the wire. So here is a little inspiration courtesy of Pinterest, using Grey's Anatomy...


xx,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment