Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Five: Back To School

In honor of my last year of college starting tomorrow, this Friday Five is all about college. I am not totally ready for this year to start because I feel like it's a bit of a countdown to graduation, but I am so happy to be back in Charlottesville with all my friends!

I'm a fan of watching TED talks while I get ready or if I want to watch Netflix in the middle of the day. I hadn't seen any of these before so it was pretty cool to get to watch them. If you have an iPad, I highly recommend downloading the TED Talks app, it's fantastic and you can even download talks to watch later!


I am so blessed to have such amazing college friends. I am still friends with people from Virginia Tech, and at UVA it's been no different. College friends are those people who you really learn about life with and have definitely seen you at your best, and your worst!

UVA is bigger, smarter, and preppier. This is a pretty funny study of what people google about the students at your college. I think University of Chicago's was pretty funny, but I'll let y'all evaluate that for yourselves.

How can you have a post about college without including something about naps? College has taught me to learn to love the mid-afternoon nap, which is probably why this semester's afternoon heavy class schedule is going to be a little rough. Oh well, I guess I will just drink some coffee...

It's the most wonderful time of the year! College football is here and that means it's time for tailgates, rivalries, and road trips to Virginia Tech (for me). Sure, UVA football isn't anything to write home about and game attendance isn't exactly impressive, but the tailgating is good, and if I want to go to a real game, I can head down to Blacksburg to jump in Lane Stadium!

xx,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment