Tuesday, April 8, 2014

live in the moment

It has been a week since I last blogged! I swear I am still a blogger, it's just that this has been a crazy couple of days and it still is tame compared to my schedule for the next two weeks. Sometimes you need to just live life and enjoy it and that is exactly what I've done this past week. I had such an amazing weekend with my brothers, friends, cousin, and meeting blog friends for brunch. These are memories that I wouldn't trade for anything and I am so blessed that I got the opportunity to have these moments. It is so easy to get caught up in everything that is going on, and the real life skill is not being able to do it all, but to balance it all.

I plan to get back to blogging tomorrow, but I wanted to thank y'all for being patient as I took the week off and for sticking with me. I am in college and living life, but having this blog as an outlet has been, and will continue to be, one of the best parts of opening my computer any given day.
That being said, having a week off reminded me of how great it is to live in the moment and enjoy the little things. Whether it is studying with my grandlittles, my weekly Relay Exec meetings, or my daily library study sessions with Meghan, I am so thankful for the people in my life.

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment