Tuesday, April 29, 2014

It's Not Actually About the Horses

...it's about having a great time with your friends and celebrating the end of the year! So as many of you already know, Foxfield was this weekend and I had such a great time. There was so much Lilly and Vineyard Vines and so many sundresses and bowties that I can't help but wish we could have another go at it this weekend (instead we get Finals...how is that fair?)!
I went with my sorority but along the way saw friends and family and plenty of pictures.
my partner-in-crime
candid with the roomie
one half of the Monogram Fam
my sweet "roommate" from last year
cousin bonding
For those of you who are wondering, my dress was a Lilly Pulitzer from last season that I picked up in the Rue La La sale a few weeks ago. My hat is from Marley Lilly and they also sell a cross body similar to mine! If you missed that sale, but don't want to in the future, here is an invitation to join the site so you never miss an amazing designer sale!
xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment