Sunday, October 27, 2013

See the Good

Sometimes we need to just call our mommas or best friends and vent, but I really like this quote and I thought I'd share this bit of wisdom. So, this is my goal for the week. I know I will still need to vent and unwind, but I want to try to embody this as much as possible. 
Also, once this crazy weekend is over, I will be back to blogging in full swing starting with a special Monogram Monday birthday recap!

Enjoy this video puts a smile on my face every time.These kids are my heroes!


xoxo,
SSP

2 comments:

  1. Venting sessions are sometimes just what you need :)
    www.swirlingup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote! Venting can be the best thing sometimes!

    Things will get better, keep your head held high!
    Xoxo
    mQs
    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete