Thursday, February 7, 2013

On Wednesday, I Wore Pink

Sorry I didn't get this post up yesterday. Wednesdays are my absolute busiest days and on top of that I had a paper to write! Yesterday was an especially busy day because we woke up super early to take all the new babies to breakfast. Seeing as I stayed up until 1:30am, the last thing I wanted to do was get up and get dressed when my alarm went off. I was about to reach for the yogas and a baseball cap when I logged onto my blog and saw that on my "month-iversary" I had passed 2000 views. Well, that was all the motivation I needed and I scrapped the yogas (I am bumming it today though) and threw together this outfit. Now, I knew that although I wanted to dress nicely, I also know myself well enough to know that real pants just weren't happening. Instead I decided to pull this coat out and wear it as the focal point of my outfit. I wore a plain black cotton skirt and shirt underneath, but I never took my coat off since that was the point of the outfit. Seriously, I got this coat in High School and never really wore it until college but I love it. The details of it are just so cute and it was such a comfortable outfit
Now, I am going to go watch "Rebel Without a Cause" for my class today. <--this might just be my favorite homework assignment ever! I love a good classic movie, especially one with James Dean.
Coat: Nordstrom // Tights: TJ Maxx // Shoes: DSW
xoxo,
SSP 

No comments:

Post a Comment