Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday, We Meet Again

Mondays are awful. I know we all feel this way, but these next two weeks are my "hell weeks" for midterms and I really didn't want to get out of bed and kick that off. And, to add insult to injury (literally), I am hobbling around after completely wiping out on the sidewalk outside my sorority house last night. Yeah, I was just walking down the sidewalk, calling my momma, and suddenly I was sprawled out across the concrete blocking a car from pulling into the driveway next to the house. Then of course, I got up and tried to brush it off like it never happened, but that is hard to do when your knee is swelling up to the size of a grapefruit and your iPhone is shattered.
Hopefully that start to my week is the low point...it was certainly embarrassing enough to be. I hope everyone else has a better kick off to their week than I did!
top: Francesca's // leggings: Lululemon // boots: Dibo // headband: H&M // scarf: H&M // watch: NY&Co. // bracelet: GroopDealz

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment