Monday, February 18, 2013

on mondays, we wear monograms

Is monogram monday a thing? Can we make it a thing? Just a thought.
I am so sorry for neglecting my blog, this may be a trend this week. Why? Midnight tonight officially kicks of Big Sis Week! That's right, it is open season on Operation: Spoil My Little (while she doesn't know who I am). As I said before, I will not be sharing my crafts until this weekend/next week after reveals. In the meantime, I will be crafting my hands and head off. I am legitimately covered in paint, I feel like a puppy who digs in the mud...kind of? I don't know, it's late and I still have a lot to do, just ignore me.
So today was a rough Monday (aren't they all?), but I started it off by kicking over my friend's coffee (I bought her a new one because we ALL know how awful that is, especially on a Monday).  I rocked an oversized long-sleeve from my college and this wonderful monogrammed scarf that I got for football games in the fall since it's school colors. Technically, you could probably also say I was wearing paint...seriously, it is ridiculously obvious that I am crafting. As for my scarf, I got mine from Marley Lilly and I would recommend them to anyone who wants monogrammed items.  They have amazing customer service and make a grade-A product.  The best part about this scarf is that everyone was commenting on it and my orange hair bow, completely ignoring my Monday-bum look.  
Hope everyone had a wonderful day!


xoxo,
SSP




No comments:

Post a Comment