Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Bows, Tassels, and America

I am so sorry I didn't get this posted yesterday, but it was a crazy, busy but totally exciting day for me. First off, the weather was wonderful, it wasn't super warm, but regardless, I liked it. Second of all, and this is the primary reason I didn't get the post up, I found out about the addition to my family!!! No, not my bioligical family, my sorority family. That's right, it's little season, ladies and gents. I could not be more excited, seriously I burst into my friend's room squealing when I got the news. On that note, I am sorry if I don't blog every day for the next week or so, I have a ton of stuff to do for Big Sis Week and no time to do it!
Now that you know about my Tuesday, I will actually tell you about my outfit. I went with a patriotic look today. I love wearing red, white, and blue, like absolutely love it. It is tied for my favorite color combination with pink and green (if my blog didn't give that one away).  I'm patriotic, one of my best friends is just as, if not more, patriotic, so the color combo makes sense.  Seriously though, my bestie and I are partners in crime and we have some hilarious stories from the summer, most of which involve an activity relating to America in some way (i.e. Toby Keith concert or the Marine Barracks Sunset Parade).  Also, I called her Monday night, interrupting her watching Top Gun (again, Julia, so sorry about that), and my way of apologizing was to post the volleyball scene on her facebook wall. Haven't seen the movie and don't know what I am talking about? Well, here you go. And seriously, watch the movie, it's one of my all time favorites

Anyways, Happy Hump Day, y'all.
Top: H&M (similar) // Jeans: Gap // Headband: Target // Earrings: Target // Necklace: Charming Charlie // Watch: NY&Co. // Shoes: Target

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment