Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday is for Work

Hey y'all!

So I know I have been super MIA but life is a bit hectic right now. My brothers' graduation party and state lacrosse championship was on Saturday and we had family in town for all that. Plus, this week I started my day job and really underestimated my to-do list. I have hardly had any free time! Seriously though, after I finish here today at 4:30, I have to bust a move over to the mall for a 5pm-close shift at Talbots! Oh, and I am still juggling my internship with all of that. Since I am so busy, it got me thinking about how this is pretty standard for a lot of people. I don't know about y'all but I sure am glad that I love planners and to-do lists as much as I do because I am pretty sure that I would just fall into a panic attack if I wasn't on top of my game right now.
Don't get me wrong, I am thankful that I am lucky enough and that I worked hard enough to have these opportunities, but it is hard to remember that when you are praying to fall asleep at 10:30 (normally, I'm a night owl) so that you won't be too exhausted the next day.
So, I am sorry that I am so MIA and I fully plan to be on top of my blogger game next week by writing posts ahead of time. One nice thing about this day job is that I have a ton of time to brainstorm, I've researched and thought about a dozen blog posts for this summer! I actually have it on my schedule to start my Fashion Friday post tonight so that I will have it up before work Friday since I have to go right from work to the twins' High School Graduation (still can't believe it)!
How is everyone else's week going?

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment