Friday, June 14, 2013

Fashion Friday: The Big 1-0-0

Happy 100th Blog Post to Me! Thank you to everyone who reads this, I love writing this and getting to know y'all through feedback and emails. It definitely wouldn't be as much fun to write this blog if it weren't for y'all so thank you from the bottom of my heart.
I am so glad it is finally Friday! Okay, well I am actually writing most of this on Thursday during my break at work, but I know that by tomorrow I am going to be dancing around knowing I survived this week! I feel like I haven't stopped going since last Friday and let me tell you, I need this weekend ASAP (even if I am working on Saturday). Also, there was some technical difficulty with my pics today. I have some of the details up here, but the rest of the pics will be up this evening!
Monday
Monday was my first day of work at my day job this summer. I worked here with J last summer and am missing her desperately as I work here now. The pay is great and the work isn't too bad, but I am looking forward to the twins starting here so that I have some company! Since it was my first day at this job, naturally I wore Lilly. Also, that night was the boys' lacrosse party. I spent the whole evening playing with my little cousin and then prepping for what I knew was going to be a crazy Tuesday-Thursday.
dress: Lilly Pulitzer // belt: Gap // shoes: Steve Madden // nail polish: Essie Madison Ave-hue

Tuesday
Tuesday was actually my only relaxing day. I worked all day and then we cooked out at the new house after Momma and B met with the architects. I also had a bit of an outfit crisis when I realized that basically all of my office appropriate clothing was at the new house. Luckily I have a couple of those Lilly shifts at my house right now. Seriously, I wish I had bought this dress in every color it comes in.
dress: Lilly Pulitzer // necklace: Etsy // shoes: Target // watch: NY&Co.
hanging out with N on the patio at the new house


Wednesday

Double Trouble! I worked a grand total of 14 hours on Wednesday. I needed to make up for the time I was going to miss leaving early for K&N's graduation and was closing at Talbots. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be because I was a bit thankful to be on my feet after sitting at a desk all day!
cardigan: Francesca's // cami: Ann Taylor Loft // pants: H&M // shoes: DSW (momma's--old)
Another pic that didn't post but not on instagram :(


Thursday

Double Double! Another 14 hour day, but hey, I am making money right? I loved everything about this outfit and everyone was praising it when I went in to Talbots for work, but then I realized I made a fundamental retail outfit mistake...I had nowhere to clip the walkie! Luckily my manager just had me borrow a belt so I could remedy the situation, of course, now I totally want that belt (figures)!
dress: Macy's (old) // cardigan: Target // shoes: DSW // earrings: Target (old)

Friday

I can't believe it is finally here. The twins are graduating High School and I am so proud of them. I actually have a whole post dedicated to them and their fratastic style, seriously, they're part of the "Fratastic Four" at their High School coming out soon. Unfortunately I have to work today, I actually have to leave really soon so I won't be adding hyperlinks to this post until tonight. I went with jeans for casual Friday since I didn't want to wrinkle my Lilly dress for the graduation this afternoon.

dress: Lilly Pulitzer // earrings: J. Crew // watch: Target (old) // shoes: Target
Okay, so the picture doesn't want to post, but it is on my Instagram and I will add it to the post this evening!

the graduates and I
What are y'all's weekend plans?

xoxo,
SSP


No comments:

Post a Comment