Sunday, June 23, 2013

SATC Sunday: Perfect Afternoon

"Miranda was a big fan of the Yankees. I was a big fan of being anywhere you can smoke and drink at two in the afternoon without judgement"
-Carrie

This quote is perfect to today. I got to go to the Nationals game with one of my good friends, Rebecca, this afternoon and we had a great time. Most of you probably don't know this, but I am a sports-aholic. I seriously could watch sports all day, every day. My perfect afternoon is a baseball game. Actually it is really just a perfect day for me. My brothers and I are (hoping) to go to the Nationals Single-A team's game on Wednesday after work, depending on how moving is going at that point. The game would be even more perfect if Bryce Harper plays a rehab game that night. 

This is another crazy week leading up to a glorious week at the beach with my family next week, but totally worth it to get my vacation time in!

What is your perfect lazy Sunday afternoon?

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment