Monday, June 17, 2013

Monogramming America

Are you ready for the 4th of July? Do you even need that holiday as an excuse to dress to the nines in your best American apparel? Well, luckily for you, Marley Lilly has all your Americana needs for the holiday...and of course, they're monogrammed (as always). i know the 4th is a couple of weeks away, but I want y'all to be able to order these in time to celebrate! Personally, I am going to be rocking all my best American gear (thanks Wally World) at the beach with all of my family on my momma's side and I just can't wait!

How perfect is this cup? They have several different styles but the mason jar mug is the best for a hot summer day. Of course now that I'm typing this I am thinking I need to make some of my homemade sweet tea...
This bracelet reminds me so much of my favorite Kiel James Patrick bracelet but with a fabulous twist...a monogram! And of course, this one is perfect for the holiday, but why not flaunt your American pride every day?
Beach or lake bound? Don't want to take your designer sunglasses? I totally understand. I have been coveting their monogrammed wayfarers for a while, but I am loving these super fun ones! Sometimes you just need a loud pair of sunglasses, and these ones you are guaranteed to keep track of better since they will have your monogram on them!
Monogrammed Nautical Red Stripe Bathing Suit Bandeau Tube Top

Are you going to the pool, lake, or beach? Well then this one is a necessity. Unfortunately, until I get paid, I absolutely cannot buy anything (and still, even then, I shouldn't) but this is too cute to pass up. I love monogrammed bathing suits and this one just happens to be perfect for the 4th! Plus this totally makes you stand out from everyone with a generic American flag bikini (like me).
I live and die by my Vineyard Vines tote for work in the summer, but I had been thinking of getting a monogrammed one to give mine some rest. I love all the monogrammed canvas ones they have and this one is so unique!
I love, love, love hair bows. I love, love, love America. And of course, I love, love, love monograms. So basically this is the perfect accessory for me. These bows are so cute and can be worn whenever. 
Okay, this is a tad too cute. Ask my momma, I have been debating different cases for about a year or so. I have looked at this one because it has such a cute americana/nautical vibe to it. If you are looking for a phone case, I totally reccomend looking at Marley Lilly because they have tons of options. Of course (in the spirit of this post), I highly reccommend this particular one.
Okay, admittedly this doesn't have your monogram on it, but it is cute nonetheless. I am obsessed with the chevron of this and if I didn't already have 2 tanks that are perfect for the holiday, I would be totally buying this. 

Are there any other monogrammed goodies you're excited about this summer? What are your plans for the 4th of July?

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment