Monday, January 14, 2013

syllabus day

today is the first day of classes of this semester for me! I have decided that I am going to start a tradition of wearing Lilly Pulitzer on the first day of classes (I wore a skirt and top on the first day of last semester) for a couple of reasons. First, I love Lilly and second, it gives me an excuse to get new Lilly something a couple times a year (Momma, I know you are reading this...sorry, hehe). Anyways, it is drizzly and grey today. You know, the type of weather that makes getting out of bed an impossible task, so I am really glad I planned my outfit last night. But as much as I love my outfit, I ran into my friend, Katie, on my way to spend my entire savings on textbooks, and her rainy day outfit trumped mine. I should have taken a picture of it because she has totally inspired me to rock my bean boots with tights and a dress next time it rains. Also, if her necklace suddenly goes missing...I probably have it.

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (similar) // Tights: TJ Maxx // Boots: Etienne Aigner // Necklace: Charming Charlie // Belt: Francesca's // Other Stuff: Starbucks reusable cup (costs $1 and you save $0.10 every time you use it...GO GREEN), Lilly planner, and a note pad because I don't like notebooks for some reason


xoxo,
SSP


No comments:

Post a Comment