Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Knot-ically Nautical

Yes, I caved and went with a more summer-y dress, but it's not my fault that today is another warm day! Of course, it is supposed to rain this afternoon (I have an umbrella just in case...it takes up less room than my rain jacket) but I am totally enjoying this weather while I can. I'm loving it so much that I even put on a dark pink nail polish last night, which I almost never do in the winter (I like to get full use of my red pallet). I have to repaint my nails today though, because shortly after I put on Essie Plumberry, I decided that I would craft a bit for my little. Two hours and a room covered in glitter later, I successfully covered my polish in so many other colors of paint and glitter that I decided my nails looked better bare.
Are any of y'all crafting for your littles? Anyone have ideas for me to do? I don't think I could ever spoil her enough...even though I don't even know who she is yet haha.

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer // Earrings: J. Crew (they're on sale right now!) // Belt: from Momma // Bracelets: knot- Kiel James Patrick (from The Lucky Knot); watch- Target // Shoes: Steve Madden

xoxo,
SSP

P.S. thank you all for reading my blog, yesterday I noticed that it already had 1225+ views and I could not be more shocked and excited. Never in a million years would I have guessed that it would take less than a month to have readers like y'all and I am so grateful for your support!

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is SO cute! I love love love it!
    www.pintsizedprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete