Friday, January 18, 2013

Black Friday

So today is a sad day, I am officially broke. Like, actually flat broke. It's okay because Ramen Noodles are yummy, right? Well, let's just go with that logic for now. Anyways, as I said yesterday, I had to wear all black again today for recruitment and yet again, I don't have time to change between classes and meetings and having to be at the house in an hour and a half. Also, again, I am using a scarf (yeah, not actually Burberry...I wish!) to add some life to my Johnny Cash look. I love scarves, you will probably start to notice that trend as my outfits go on, they're just so easy to throw on and make an outfit look more put together in seconds (this is prime for girls like me who are especially lazy in the morning).
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and if you are starting/continuing rush this weekend, good luck, be yourself, and don't stress too much!!!

Top: Ann Taylor Loft // Jeans: H&M // Flats: TJ Maxx // Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft // 
Scarf: ?!?!


xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment