Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hello.

Welcome to Sugar Snap Pearls. I am so excited to finally be able to say that! It took me a long time to figure out exactly how I wanted this blog to look, and what to name it (I'm indecisive) but I am so excited to finally get to share it with y'all.
What is this blog about?
This blog is not just a fashion blog, though it will feature my Outfits of the Day that I post on instagram (username: sugarsnappearls).  Nor is it a lifestyle blog, though there will be postings on life as a college student and things that I like.  My goal with this blog is to marry the two blogs into one so that there is a little something for everyone.
Who am I?
My name is Erin and I am a college girl on a budget trying to balance school, social life, sorority, and figuring out life.  I love anything that involves pearls, monograms, chevron, sports or list making.  I am currently trying to counteract my love of food by training for my first marathon.  Oh, and I have a fish; his name is Chubbs.
Blogs I Love:


If you have feedback or ideas for this blog, please let me know!

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment