Monday, December 8, 2014

Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers

Growing up, my brothers and I would always sit at the top of the stairs and wait patiently to go downstairs on Christmas. Once we got downstairs, the first stop was always the stockings over the fireplace. Trust me, as a little kid there was nothing harder than not going right to the tree, but it is a nice tradition and it gives stockings the credit they're due! There's always some candy and gift cards in our stockings, but my parents put other little useful knick nacks in there, too. I mean, we never found car keys in there, but I am always grateful for a new phone charger or some nail polish!
get all the links here
These are just a few of the things I thought would make great stocking stuffers. As I said before, I am always happy to get a charger or some polish, but a cute desk calendar or wine charms would be a fun way to change it up. Also, I included my C. Wonder card holder on this list because it is my favorite thing to carry around and it's only $10 today! 

xx
erin

No comments:

Post a Comment