Thursday, December 18, 2014

Checking In: Back from Finals

Hey y'all! Long time, no blog! I am so happy to be home for break after the hardest finals season of my college career. Seriously, there were a couple of points in time where I wondered how I was going to get everything done, but, in the end, it all worked out and now I get to sit back and relax. I've actually spent the entire morning snuggling with my dog, a cup of coffee, the BBC Pride and Prejudice miniseries (nothing tops Colin Firth's Mr. Darcy), and the Southern Living Best of Christmas magazine. It's not anything exciting, but there's nowhere I'd rather be.
In light of not working this break (and everyone else in my family working), I can promise lots of Pinterest, blogging, a big announcement related to the blog, and lots of walking Luther at the lake near my house. Oh, and since I am going to have so much free time over break, I am going to take the opportunity to catch up on some long overdue reading starting with some of these books from Levo League's book guide...how great is this list? Any other recommendations for books to read this holiday season? Also, I absolutely love the Penguin Classics with the beautiful hardcover designs. I think I might need to start collecting those!
original pin
Before I go, I just wanted to share a quick gift idea for your girlfriends! Last year I gave these nail polish sets with some cookies for the perfect combination of an affordable, yet personalized gift!

xx
erin

No comments:

Post a Comment