Thursday, August 1, 2013

Back-to-School Best Dressed

"I like my money right where I can see it, hanging in my closet." -Carrie (SATC)
If any of you feel this way, or are just in the business of back to school shopping, keep reading. Right now is the prime time to stock up on all those back-to-school necessities because it seems like everyone is having a sale! I have already hit up the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and J. Crew Factory, but I know there are more and I wanted to share them with y'all so you can stock up without going broke!
J. Crew Factory Sale: 40% Off the Entire Website/Store
end date: August 4th
I got a couple of items that I had been needing to add or replace in my wardrobe at a great discount. I also got the ponte pant, which I will definitely be reviewing at a later date for y'all...I think they may be the best things ever!
end date: Never!
Okay, any other H&M fans out there? Recently the giant H&M closed at Tyson's (my mall) and I was so sad because that was where I went for affordable basics and comfy sweaters. Now, I don't have to worry anymore because you can finally online shop in the US! This is big, people, really big.
Rue La La: Lilly Pulitzer and Jack Rogers
end date: opens today at 11am
If you aren't a member yet, this is me inviting you! Seriously, just join, it's free and you get access to sales like these...you need to have one of these invitations though. They will have LILLY PULITZER and JACK ROGERS today at 11. Stock up for next year if nothing else. You know you won't regret it.
C. Wonder: 50% Off Markdowns
end date: none posted
All markdowns are 50% off! I have scored a couple key accessories, a pair of driving moccasins, and a great, tailored button down. Their store is so happy and bright, I just love going there and the prices are such a steal in this sale, my shoes only cost $25...and retailed for $100!
end date: August 4th
If you haven't hit this up yet...you really should! They have so much! If you want to see my favorites, check out this post from a while ago.

Are there any sales that I missed and should add to this list? Have a great time shopping ladies!

xoxo,
SSP

No comments:

Post a Comment