Sunday, January 4, 2015

Mountain Weekend

I am currently sitting in a Starbucks in Waynesboro, Virginia after a successful trip to Walmart. Seriously though, my momma made this coffee yesterday for my drive down to Charlottesville that I absolutely loved and one of the first things I saw when I walked into the store were the K-Cups of that brand...SCORE! Anyways, I was in Wintergreen with my dad's family last night and am going back down for a couple of days of skiing and hanging out with my friends before we go back for sorority recruitment.
In honor of this little trip in the mountains, I thought I'd share a cozy outfit inspired by what I packed for the long weekend. Seriously, all wool socks and sweaters with some comfy pants. 
find it all here!

xx
erin


1 comment:

  1. Love those winter boots (and Wintergreen! I can't wait to get back on the slopes at Wintergreen when I get back to school.)

    ReplyDelete